Author Topic: Help with our app  (Read 1546 times)

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Help with our app
« on: May 21, 2019, 07:36:09 AM »
Today we finally put the App in play store. As happened in the previous one, to make a specific app for the game with the hundreds of pages that we have it is a Chinese task and it would cost a lot of money.
I do not have the knowledge to program in android.
So in the end you have to pay to a person that make you a web viewer for android.
The goal is above all to make the game known.
The previous app that had the same objectivebut the company that did it when seeing that there was a lot of traffic and downloads, first they started charging monthly to me to avoid intrusive advertising (ads appeared in the middle of the screen, etc), and after, they stopped my payment, leaving ads in the middle while you are in the app and all the income was 100% for them.
It took me a lot to remove it and the image of the game was poor due all these things.

Now I have contact to a 3rd independent that in theory their only control over the app was to make it and leave the normal ads of the game .
I know Cff is not the easiest game to play, neither the most beautiful visually, nor the clearest, but it is what we have and I am trying to get new people to know it, and today this is one of the few ways I know .

If you can download and help with the comments, you would help me, and with new players, if anyone stays, it will have been worth it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyclingforfun

B.E-L

• PDM_cycling_team
    • View Profile
Re: Help with our app
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 08:01:08 AM »
Done!

Combuijs

• Combuijs 2b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 01:17:43 PM »
Will do that, it was the way I got into Cycling for Fun, so will definitely help! If only wifi was not that slow in Spain...

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »
Thanks a lot.

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 07:31:58 AM »