Author Topic: Bug in cup prize money  (Read 322 times)

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
Bug in cup prize money
« on: February 01, 2021, 09:16:28 AM »
Hey, i think theres a bug in the prize money for the cup. After winning the final i only received 1,25million instead of the 2,5 million thats listed.

Aurora Australis

• Australian born, Australian crazed
    • View Profile
Re: Bug in cup prize money
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 10:55:47 AM »
Hey, i think theres a bug in the prize money for the cup. After winning the final i only received 1,25million instead of the 2,5 million thats listed.
It's possible the other 1.25mill will come when you're awarded the trophy at the end of the season.

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 07:28:19 PM »
It's possible the other 1.25mill will come when you're awarded the trophy at the end of the season.
No, already have the trophy and also nothing happened at the update.

I am not sure if this also means that you always get one stage lesser prize money or that its meant as 1,25 for reaching the final and another 1,25 when you win it. But it appears to be 1,25 for reaching and 2,5 for winning. I havent paid attention to the rest of the prize money, this just stood out as its a noticeable amount ;P

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 10:05:09 PM »
No bug, you received 1,25 when you reach at final, and 1,25 if you win ( total 2,5).

This same question I have answer other 2 times at least. Congrats !!!

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 10:13:49 PM »
Ok, maybe an idea to adjust the text on the info page. Then its clear, I think right now its not if 3 people have already asked this :p