Author Topic: In Search Of  (Read 6325 times)

wacco

• View Profile
Re: In Search Of
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2022, 02:20:54 PM »
A construction / agreement between managers to take over a cyclist just for training and then buy that cyclist back = not allowed.

The whole game is based on this. One manager scouts a rider another one buys the rider and when training is completed in that team the rider is sold again. To another team to complete training or to compete.

So this principle is not even being able to be illegal. What is illegal is me saying buy him for 20 mil and I will buy him back for that amount plus some extra. What I am looking for is a team who will do hill training for a while to sell my rider to (always putting the riders who I want to go for 1 at the TL) And I am just honest I hope he once comes back in my team and I will make a bid if that same rider comes back at the TL if he fits my schedule for training or to compete and if the asking price is normal. If this last part is illegal we should start checking multiple teams because it is not uncommon that I rider goes back to the team who scouted him.

So again who is training hills and is looking for talents?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 02:29:32 PM by wacco »

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2022, 09:10:40 AM »
Searching for an old climb-hiller (30+) with flat as domestique for the Giro, I need him for sale today. Please contact me to discuss prices.

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2023, 08:52:17 AM »
Looking for 19yo GC riders and climbers

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2024, 08:51:15 AM »
Searching for 21 to 24 yo cyclists who could benefit from a season and a half of hills training. Please send me a message in game or chat.