Author Topic: [English] - Suggestions  (Read 9256 times)

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
[English] - Suggestions
« on: October 27, 2018, 08:51:30 PM »
1. In Tactics page: keep the green/red effort counter forever, not only for new players
2. In Tactics page: Keep the stars (importance of each skill) forever, not just for new players.
3. Have (at least) one flat Time Trial in Tour de France. Longer or shorter, but it should always have at least one flat TT.
4. World Challenges: 10 to 15 races, only those which are constant in every year (like San Remo, Amstel, Fleche, Roubaix, Lombardia, maybe some stages from Tours)

Just my opinions, of course ;)

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [English] - Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 10:39:14 PM »
1. In Tactics page: keep the green/red effort counter forever, not only for new players
2. In Tactics page: Keep the stars (importance of each skill) forever, not just for new players.
3. Have (at least) one flat Time Trial in Tour de France. Longer or shorter, but it should always have at least one flat TT.
4. World Challenges: 10 to 15 races, only those which are constant in every year (like San Remo, Amstel, Fleche, Roubaix, Lombardia, maybe some stages from Tours)

Just my opinions, of course ;)

1- At moment only in 3rd or 4th, make all you make mistakes likes me a lot
2-It is for all players
3- Random, Could be 3 or none as other tours
4-Umm, difficult system, I need your tactics to try in 3rd season the new system, maybe 1st round with stages small tours, 2nd roudn stages big tours, and 3r round A classics. Until we have 3 seasons I can't program this new system, I did a primary version .

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 04:22:54 PM »
5. http://www.managercycling.com/cff/2323.php Instead of U23 classification, create a U21 classification.

Frier_Accounting

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 03:17:27 PM »
National Teams

Osca, are you planning on having 9 cyclists on a team still or will you be reducing that number (maybe to 5 or 7)?

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »
National Teams

Osca, are you planning on having 9 cyclists on a team still or will you be reducing that number (maybe to 5 or 7)?

At moment the same, only absolute NT.

To try during BETA
-This night most of achievements ( process at 00.05)
Until stage 50 , test training, scout, races, classements, points , tour updates.
-Stage 50-51 calendar for next season.
-Before end of season : training camp in next season and elections.
END OF SEASON: too many processes
-Next season: Cff cup and NT races
-In 2 seasons: New World Challenge ( I need your tactics in 1st, 2nd, 3rd division and choose races because with variable calendar is complex for me).

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 07:50:20 PM »
Beta supporter will expire in 1 day. Suggestion: keep it active :P

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 08:02:49 PM »
National Teams

At moment the same, only absolute NT.

Have you thought about an U25 NT? I think two will be manageable for most countries.

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 08:15:27 PM »
At moment only absolute.

If I add one more in future U21 or U23, now with less time to improve cyclists will be in NT before.
Not happy due difficult to find NT for all countries.

U25 not sense now.

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 08:18:36 PM »
Beta supporter will expire in 1 day. Suggestion: keep it active :P

Done !

Gwata

• Fliegende Flyers div 2c
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2018, 12:57:07 PM »
Would be nice to have an overview of the number of the first, second and third places in GC. Like there is for the stages (number of gold, silver and bronze medals), see attachment.

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2018, 02:39:24 PM »
Would be nice to have an overview of the number of the first, second and third places in GC. Like there is for the stages (number of gold, silver and bronze medals), see attachment.

great idea! GC riders win less stages/one-day races, but their GC wins should be reflected somehow

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 03:54:45 PM »
I don't like these icons due they are all victories and it is not the same in 1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th division .
I prefer always see history in every cyclist, in thee page at end of season only you can see top position in 1a.

Team_Elrosportu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 07:38:53 AM »
Hello Everyone  ;)
Thanks for new, better game and they are my suggestions :
1. Change main colors of start window because they are in CFF too
2. Extend the way for Flat/Climb Time Trialist to have a icons (I saw cyclist with silver at age 22 in CFF)
3. If you can - lock some stages in big Tours f.e. 10stage in Paris in TdF or some climbing stages because big tour without typical stage for climbers is not for "tours" cyclist. Or do a random without lock f.e. in stage 8 of TdF will be to Risoul to Tourmalet or to Pla a'Det(climb stages) to avoid tours for cobblers/sprinters (they have classics with a lot points to rankings).
4. Itzuria small tour is a tour of Basque Country? If yes you can change the name of race to better.
5. Form - that schould be changed because less races, the same max 20 riders in team.
6. In Team Rankings panel you can do how many points teams are loosing to the leader or/and column with the cyclist with the most points in the team.
7. And some new... if you want you can do a half of star (example - **' (2,5 star)) in  results cyclist panel it will be more interesting to see more changes in evolution of riders.

And one question... whence some players know and write in Comments the cyclist talent points?

There is my statistics about this season stages (if it will be useful) :
9 Puncher stages
4 Puncher-Sprinter
13 Flat Sprinter
9 Cobbler-Puncher
5 Flat/Sprint Cobbler 
8 Flat/Flat-Puncher Time Trials
2 Mountain TT
13 Mountain stages
18 Mountain-Puncher
10!(too many i think) Mountain-Sprinter

Thanks again for new game
Greetings  :D

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 10:22:40 PM »
I have been thinking about the calendar and the amount of Tours in a season. For me the ratio of tours/one day races is good in CFF2.

If i look at the stage we have 3 grand tours and 9 small tours now (actually 2 small tours more than in CFF2) for a total of 75/91 tour stages per season. Between the Tour of Romandie and the end of the Vuelta are 2 one day races now.

It doesnt feel balanced. I think there could be two options for this:
1 Replace some small tours for one day races
2 reduce the amount of stages per tour (My preference) to 4 days for a small tour and 9 for a grand tour. Because almost 1/3 races is a grand tour in the new calendar. That also feels like too much.

Option 2 would lead to 60/91 races for tours and 31 one day races. much more similar to CFF2 which feel very well balanced with 65/118 races tours.

It is also possible to add a few races because we end the season halfway during the week.

Ps. I support the idea of Team Elrosportu to have some fixed stages per Tour to keep the character. Right now most tours dont feel unique or, again, balanced. For example the Volta a catalunya. You only need climbing, flat, sprint and TT now. Or the Tour with 4 flat sprints, 2 climbing sprint and 1 cobble sprint and 2 cobble hill stages. Only one hillclimb and no TT. Doesnt feel like a TdF to me.

Ps2. I would also keep Lombardia as the last race of the season. As it is in real life.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 10:33:37 PM by Sjiz »

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 11:54:50 PM »
Patience, 1 day races in tours are races too and people must choose if they play for tour or for race, sometimes is useful play for 1 day races in tours.
Other 1 day races don't have this problem everybody have same goal.

Calendar is random and never it will be balanced for everyone but this 1st year some specialities are not included, as I said 20-25% of stages will be new or redesigned next year.