English Cff Forum > NT Teams

Australia s31

(1/6) > >>

Vos:

From Australian perspective ; Dark clouds above NT season 31.

season 31 schedule =

= what a big bummer ! ! :(
Because there are 2 flat time trials.

It is even an ironic dissapointing season schedule, because in all previous seasons ; 2x flat TT would have been super positive.
But this season 31 ; the first time that it is very negative, and of course in the first time that I get 2x flat TT as Australian NT manager.
I guess luck is not on my side, because 2x flat TT in one season happened at least 3 times before, and I did the NT job by far the most.

Well, let's make the best of this season 31 despite this is already 100% certain ; it will be my ( by far-) worst NT result ever.
Because I was 13 times the Australian NT manager, and despite no luck with NT schedules = 2x 2nd and 11x world champion.

Thanks for all the congratulations ( = none ) of the surprising, amazing previous NT season,
and thanks for all the votes ( = none, because for the 5th time in a row automatically NT manager as 26 times Australian champion ).
Maybe explained by that there are just a very few (more or less-) active Australian managers, probably you can count them on 1 hand.

And perhaps it is even positive that it is me who has the NT job this season,
because this bad season schedule would suck even much more for someone who made his debut as Australian NT manager.

1.   Caltagirone  HHHHH  198 km
2.   La Rosière  MMMMM  110 km
3.   Venray  FFFFF  204 km
4.   Adelaide  TT-FFFFF  88 km
5.   Harelbeke  FCHC^C^ 200 km
6.   Doha  TT-FFFFF  40 km
7.   Reims  CFFCC  226 km

Well, it is clear that the season ranking is out of sight, so let's focus on another objective ;
try to get a race victory somewhere, and also in the-most-NT-race-victories-ranking Australia is the undisputed leader. :)

Vos:

horace_vr:
Hey, Vos! Congrats on the NT Title last season!  ;)

Vos:
Many thanks, Horace !  :))
And many thanks to a few others, who send me a congratulations by pm today.  8)

I guess that seeing this ironic, dissapointing NT season schedule, put me in a bitter state of mind, when I wrote my previous forum post.  ;)
But no worries, now I have accepted this situation, my mood is positive again :), because Australia can be good in 4 out of the 7 NT races.

Vos:

Australia u24 ( 118 cyclists ) :

CFF u23 Dream Team =
cobblehills
1.  Shaun Sifford  ( 22, Villavante )
3.  Walt Furey  ( 22, Villavante )
5.  Gus Furlong  ( 22, HTCHungria )
tours
6.  Stu Twigley  ( 22, Wiggo_pupils )

Everyone good luck with recruiting and scouting in Australia !  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version