GENERAL > General

World Challenge

(1/3) > >>

oscacom:
I pass all the archives of World Challenge I tested in other server I used in my home.
I cannot know the problems with have in next phases due I only can test with 1st level.
Yesterday I tried 1st stages in the server and it works.
Maybe I have to add it at init of the next season and with all your help we can find bugs, be patient.

I updated all the system to work with new stages, we should use the stages we play last season due the game use your best tactics in past season.
Until now I can't do it because no good cyclists to fight and the system needs a minimum level.

At moment I have this

Aurora Australis:
How about gold level being the NT races (either current season or previous - or both depending on number of races to be done), reason being the NT races enables the most varied selection of courses, which makes it harder for one team to complete.
(yes I know, one [or several] steps ahead).

horace_vr:

--- Quote from: oscacom on October 30, 2019, 08:23:18 PM ---Maybe I have to add it at init of the next season and with all your help we can find bugs, be patient.

--- End quote ---

Just let us know how we can help  ;)

oscacom:

--- Quote from: horace_vr on October 31, 2019, 06:30:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: oscacom on October 30, 2019, 08:23:18 PM ---Maybe I have to add it at init of the next season and with all your help we can find bugs, be patient.

--- End quote ---

Just let us know how we can help  ;)

--- End quote ---

Playing !!! hehe

oscacom:

--- Quote from: Aurora Australis on October 30, 2019, 09:49:50 PM ---How about gold level being the NT races (either current season or previous - or both depending on number of races to be done), reason being the NT races enables the most varied selection of courses, which makes it harder for one team to complete.
(yes I know, one [or several] steps ahead).

--- End quote ---

WC races works different. Every race must have a medal category and we use the level in this medal ( pure hills, hills-mountain, pure climb, plain cobb, ....)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version