Author Topic: CFF database for Pro Cycling Manager  (Read 2547 times)

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
Re: CFF database for Pro Cycling Manager
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 01:53:31 AM »

First tests. The DB seems to be working with no bugs or game crashes. I have simulated some staged and it seems that the pure climbers have superpower and can win any stage which is not sprint or TT. We have to decrease skills of TTers and sprinters, especially TTers who can win in roubaix.
More tests to follow, but it looks good.

EpoGlucK

• Peachy🐹melocotons -3h-
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2020, 06:12:08 PM »
Will be able to ride on multiplayer Mode with them?

Great job Ophiuko!

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2020, 07:45:05 PM »
I never played multiplayer, but if we all have the same game, I don't see why not. It would be awesome!

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2020, 08:55:23 AM »
Cool to see! Sucks that they didnt release the game on the switch.

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2020, 11:02:21 PM »
The database is ready! I have downloaded the updates from PCM daily, which contained a lot of versions for the same races, and I've changed some stages to cobbles in some versions of Tour de France, La Vuelta, Paris Nice, Romandie, Dauphine and Suisse, to give a chance to GTs with cobbles. Here you can download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V4jO8ytN_dN5j-e6Mvgr5_K_6pzAUpIm/view?usp=sharing

I have added some instructions, but basically, as it is based on the PCM daily updates, you have to download and install the 4 PCM daily official updates. Then just copy the 2 folders that I made into the correct directories. I hope it works for everyone. Let me know if you have any issues.

Once some of you have downloaded, we could play some multiplayer game, I'm looking forward to it!

Update 14/08/20: I have updated some potentials of young riders.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 03:09:02 PM by ophiuko »

EpoGlucK

• Peachy🐹melocotons -3h-
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2020, 12:33:42 PM »
The database is ready! I have downloaded the updates from PCM daily, which contained a lot of versions for the same races, and I've changed some stages to cobbles in some versions of Tour de France, La Vuelta, Paris Nice, Romandie, Dauphine and Suisse, to give a chance to GTs with cobbles. Here you can download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmp4HlHbrSGAC3Ng07BnpYD7kccqEXKQ/view?usp=sharing

I have added some instructions, but basically, as it is based on the PCM daily updates, you have to download and install the 4 PCM daily official updates. Then just copy the 2 folders that I made into the correct directories. I hope it works for everyone. Let me know if you have any issues.

Once some of you have downloaded, we could play some multiplayer game, I'm looking forward to it!

This one Ophiuko?

https://www.instant-gaming.com/es/2560-comprar-key-steam-pro-cycling-manager-2018/

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2020, 01:20:19 PM »
I forgot to mention that! The database is based on Pro Cycling Manager 2019, this one Peachey: https://www.instant-gaming.com/es/4434-comprar-key-steam-pro-cycling-manager-2019/

Anyway, I believe that the DB can be used in other PCMs as 2018 or 2020, because is basically the same game but only changing some riders and teams in the DB. As long as the codes for the DB are the same should be OK, and I guess they didn't change that. Anyways, as I have the PCM excel editor, and it can be used for all the last versions of PCM. So if anyone has a different PCM version and the DB is not working, let me know and I will build the CFF database for your version, it's only a copy-paste thing.

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing (1a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2020, 01:23:47 PM »
Impressive job!! Will have a look at the game soon.  :)