Author Topic: Australia s34  (Read 877 times)

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
Re: Australia s34
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2023, 09:57:29 AM »
BREAKING NEWS !
SPORTLIFE has emigrated !
This causes a positive aspect to the current 6 active Australian teams in the 2nd division, because now they can battle for a real price ;
= For the first time ever, the Australian championship will be decided in the 2nd division. Good luck all !

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2023, 08:15:01 PM »
Pffff... one of the few things keeping me in Australia was your constant interaction with the other players (albeit mostly a one-way interaction; but I was reading your posts here :))

Aurora Australis

• Australian born, Australian crazed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2023, 12:26:53 AM »
We will miss Vos.  One can hope some players will decide to come Down Under.

Tomas

• Teamclaes 3e
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2023, 09:16:17 PM »
Pffff... one of the few things keeping me in Australia was your constant interaction with the other players (albeit mostly a one-way interaction; but I was reading your posts here :))

I am trying to keep vos his work up. However this is my first season with the national team ever, so I still need to figure out somethings. I will try to get the lists on the forum before the next NT race.

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2023, 06:27:47 PM »

I am trying to keep vos his work up. However this is my first season with the national team ever, so I still need to figure out somethings. I will try to get the lists on the forum before the next NT race.
In any case, congratulations for the courage to pick up this job, and good luck in the season ahead!