Author Topic: Calendar  (Read 959 times)

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Calendar
« on: November 24, 2018, 09:52:33 AM »
At init of this season I make a calendar update because in first races I didn't see too much % of every terrain, I seach real stages in Tours and I pass to excel and after to photoshop.

Now we have the next calendar, for me is a big step to my goals. I know never all specialities will have same options, in first Cff I make manually calendar and I tried same number of stages and always I receive mails about no enough cobbles, no enough sprint, ... for this in actual Cff calendar was fixed.

Seeing %, I am making a new stages update, I deleted around 10-15 stages, and I make new stages looking for more equal % . Stages that are similar in the distribution of efforts in the sections or I think there are too much were deleted.
Luck is very important at end when system choose calendar and there are too many specialities and mixed specialities to make equal % . Always if you are good in more skills you have more opportunities.

Thanks for your help with the game

Combuijs

• Combuijs 2b
    • View Profile
Re: Calendar
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 05:11:07 PM »
I really like this new calendar feature. While tours really keep their character (mountain, cobble hill etc.) they are different every time. I think this will work out great...

Thorin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 05:42:23 PM »
Good job Oska.

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 01:14:48 PM »
I agree with Combuijs and Thorin ; great job Oska  8)