Author Topic: [English] - Suggestions  (Read 9245 times)

paultb

• Ploeg TilburgTerriërs (3g)
    • View Profile
Re: [English] - Suggestions
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2019, 09:39:49 PM »
Why are both training sessions in the night (Central European time 01:00 and 07:00)? It would be good to change this, for example 22:00 and 07:00 Central European Time. Then European managers (= the majority of the users) will have the opportunity to change their training between the 2 sessions. For example change training when a cyclist increases to 90 climbing at 22:00. He can start training a new skill at 07:00. Now everyone is asleep between then training sessions, so you get less page views. And more pageviews between the training sessions is always good for advertising income :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 09:41:21 PM by paultb »

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2019, 07:34:40 AM »
I think it is only a tradition of many years.

You don't have to be online at that hour, you can change training after every race in upcoming races screen. You put the training you want after every race. You can put rest level , rest or change training.

paultb

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2019, 11:14:55 PM »
It has some disadvantages too, for example when you buy a new rider. I can't change the training before 7 AM because I sleep the transfer time and still sleep at the second training time. Same thing when I am not sure if the rider will pop in the first training (talent level unknown), I might waste a training because I want to switch training after an increase to for example 80 climbing.

Spammie

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2019, 07:52:13 PM »
Within the CFF "silly season" (between Thursday and Sunday), could we organise a Small or Grand Tour for NT Teams? This will also give tourriders the opportunity to get selected :)

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2019, 10:57:26 PM »
There should be a FAQ on Total Value from races. A lot has been answered in the "Questions" forum, but I think it would be useful to have it on the FAQ section. Or is it already there and I missed it...?

Aurora Australis

• Australian born, Australian crazed
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2019, 11:08:47 PM »
There should be a FAQ on Total Value from races. A lot has been answered in the "Questions" forum, but I think it would be useful to have it on the FAQ section. Or is it already there and I missed it...?
Total value?? Like the screen at
Races > Sign Up > Price Money & Points ?

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2019, 11:12:25 PM »
No, man :)
(BTW - where do you see Total Value in "Races > Sign Up > Price Money & Points"?)

I was referring to how GV is calculated, then the bonuses, then about helpers and which skill is relevant for helpers and so on. There are lot of questions about that in the "Questions" forum, but nothing in a single place

Aurora Australis

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2019, 11:15:06 PM »
(BTW - where do you see Total Value in "Races > Sign Up > Price Money & Points"?)

I was referring to how GV is calculated, then the bonuses, then about helpers and which skill is relevant for helpers and so on. There are lot of questions about that in the "Questions" forum, but nothing in a single place

I actually have a half written FAQ on race tactics which has this.  Will finish it one day, not today as I'm about to get ready for work.

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2019, 06:16:57 AM »

I actually have a half written FAQ on race tactics which has this.  Will finish it one day, not today as I'm about to get ready for work.

Oh, that's great! Let me know if I can help, but if you are already at such an advanced stage, I guess I can only review it since I haven't put anything on paper yet; (well, not paper... hard drive  :P)

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2019, 07:30:42 PM »
Show if rider is for sale in the Dream Team page:
https://www.cyclingforfun.org/cff/dreamteam.php

Spammie

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2019, 10:57:06 AM »
Could we also have the race-icons, indicating the favorites (not paying attention, or looking better than the rivals), domestiques (going too fast, significantly helping of trying to break the group) also for the national teams' races?

MoleM

• Cycling101 (2a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2019, 08:08:09 PM »
Can the rider order on the status page (https://www.cyclingforfun.org/cff/status.php) be ordered by points gained instead of salary?

paultb

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2019, 11:58:48 PM »
I just found out that the rider below has to bronze icons, while only 1 is shown on his profile. Can all icons become visible on a team page? When I look at the team page now it looks like this team is specialized in sprint and also has one cobble rider. But in fact this rider is both a cobble rider and a sprinter. I normally don't look at team pages for individual riders, so I think it's good to show all icons on the team page.

https://cyclingforfun.org/cff/vision.php?ciclistaid=14910

EpoGlucK

• Peachy🐹melocotons -3h-
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2019, 05:21:53 PM »
Now with the Worl challenge I´m not sure how good is it for te team, I have many active carts at the same time (salary, fire,...)

I would like to know how much do I earn from it in finances or somewhere,  or how much do I save from it  :-*

Aurora Australis

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2020, 10:38:53 AM »
I have messages in my inbox from March last year, probably a hundred of them are NT selection messages.  So my suggestion is for a saved messages section, and anything not in that saved section gets deleted after 2-3 months (maybe with the season reset), that way all of these messages aren't clogging up the server.