Author Topic: Norway  (Read 12847 times)

bronx

• View Profile
Re: Norway
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2019, 03:59:49 PM »
Despues de la etapa de crono que nos vamos de vacio, y estamos muy atras en el ranking y con otra crono..( menudo calendario malo para nosotros )

Tenemos un bloque fuerte con los chicos de bolaverde sobretodo ,oslb amezola y thor,

Objetivo top 3 ( ninguno en dt )

Peter Egeland Bolaverde
Kurt Heggem OSLB
Johan Selvik Amezola
Ketil Fossum Thorboassonarvesen
Hallgeir Solhaug Bolaverde
Brian Søreng Thorboassonarvesen
Victor Rødland Bolaverde
Pål Nyborg Bolaverde
Snorre Høydal Bolaverde

Aunque esta es la lista preeliminar no esta cerrada la convocatoria, pueden cambiar los convocados ya que tengo dudas y se me pudo escapar alguno

Atalm93

• Team: Flyvende_hjul CFF2team: Averatalm
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2019, 03:18:38 PM »
Lobethal - Stirling (S5R1)

After two seasons of siesta, im back at the wheel of our NT-team. I think the calender is interesting for us, unfortunately we do not have the strongest hill-riders anymore, which can make it difficult to win overall. After a downfall for us in S4, we are aiming to get back on the podium. Especially stage 2,3 and 5 are interesting for us this season, where we will be competing for victory!

Stage 1 will be a tricky race for us. We have many decent hill-riders, but missing a world class leader. Truly sad that Carl Fredheim has been trained in the way he has, because he could have been the one...
 Hopefully our leader Tore Steinsvik has a good day on the bike and give us a good result.
Hard to say what we can expect, we will try to get top5, but will be satisfied with a top10.

Selection:
Tore Steinsvik 85,10 CobbleCrushers - Leader
Carl Fredheim 83,30 BorinotTeam
Philip Haugen 82,46 ProdopingPong
Arthur Frydenlund 83,04 Thorboassonarvesen
Iver Nerland 84,54 BorinotTeam
Konrad Petersen   82,28 Catalonia_Team
Ivar Øverås   83,00 catapunchimpon
Tommy Matre   83,38 Spitz
Tore Michaelsen   82,00 Bolaverde
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 03:21:18 PM by Atalm93 »

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2019, 03:36:52 PM »
Good luck NT manager Atalm !  8)

Atalm93

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2019, 10:49:28 PM »
It seems I was a little too optimistic.

Our leader was not able to stay in the front in S1 even though I used an "aggressive" approach. I dont think I could have done much differerent... If he had we probably would have had a top10.
Well, i probably could have raced "very aggressive" in S1 and hoped for a place between 10-20 or "watcher" and hoped he stayed in groupe 2 in S1 with that.
But in the end, the thing is that we did not have a good enough leader to make a difference in this race.

On to the next, where we without doubt will not be in the same position!

Zatarra

• Zatarra - division 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2019, 11:26:28 PM »
Please already start thinking about the strategy in stage 7, LOL. The previous 3 (!) times the tactics were miserable. In the first two seasons you and EuroScalt (?) tried with Sele/Svendsen (so gambled and lost, that's OK), last season Quickstepbronx simply forgot to place tactics.

I haven't trained Sele/Svendsen/Magnussen the past 4 seasons to NOT end up at the podium in a cobble NT-stage ::).

Atalm93

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2019, 04:46:51 PM »
Sion-Zinai (S5R2)

After a bad start, where we maybe played to optimistic considering the quality of our hill-riders we are back to a terrain that always have been Norways-best. Im talking about the pure mountains!
Not sure if we have the best, but we have several riders among the world top10, and both Martiniussen and Roesland are surely both among top5.
We have a luxury problem in this race, but considering Roeslands experience and the wind icon. He will ride as captain instead of the world champion Martiniussen.
Considering the hall of fame, we do not have the best climber in the world, but nevertheless with our team we go for the victory, and hopefully we can get more riders top20!

Selection:
Torbjørn Rosland Innioraths 92,79 - Leader
Carl Martinussen   Flyvende_hjul 92,19
Max Hegna   Caracoles 91,13
Roy Volden   Flyvende_hjul 90,89
Hugo Skogstad   ValeronIdolo 89,75
Morten Solås   Apuestas   89,68
Simon Ramstad   Turrones 88,92
Harry Nygård   CobbleCrushers 88,57
Jarl Ulvestad   Flyvende_hjul 87,78

Ciscoboss96

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2019, 06:50:19 PM »
Good Luck with Rosland, and with my canterano Hegna!

Atalm93

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2019, 09:38:52 PM »
Thanks Cisco. Apparently luck is absent in this season.

Our tactic goes really well in the first two sections. And Roesland sits with two helpers in the same group in S2, and along all those ending up in front in the end.
Unfortunately none of them can follow and he is alone in S3, and in S4 we have this weird split of very small groups in the 30 seconds, and Roesland ends up in a small group between all his helpers at 34 seconds...

In the end we get a 5th place and a 19th place with the free role, but it could have been much more if we had any luck with the helpers.
If you see the 2nd place (Spain), they were at 38s in S4, behind our leader, but had helper and got 2nd. We for sure lost the podium on the bad luck, and maybe the win.
I notice that all from the top positions on the race came from behind, so our leader tactic was good, we just missed the luck with how our helpers placed in the groups of this race.

Very disappointed. Oh well, move on...

Atalm93

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2019, 03:37:36 PM »
For all supporters of our national team, I would like to make an apologize for the bad season we had this far. There has been personal matters in the national coach that adress part of the problem, but nevertheless I feel its on its place, and especially for a horrible flat sprint stage, that was just thrown together in the last second.

Now, finally we got a great win with Fossum in the last NT-race stage, so at least our season wont be a complete failure. Lets see what the last two races can bring.

Flyvende

agtxla

• Global Moderator
  • TeamEuroscalt
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2019, 09:53:26 PM »
why didn't you play in the last race?

for the next season TeamEuroscalt will try to do better ::)

However congratulations for the victory in the cobble even with a silver cyclist ;)

Atalm93

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2019, 11:09:39 PM »
For those with norwegian flat-cobble racers, my apologies!  :-\

As earlier stated, there has been and is a lot going on due to personal matters IRL, and due to that I simply forgot to make the election for the last race.

For that reason, I have of course no intention for running for next season, and I will not run again until I have sorted it out, because Norway deserves a NT-coach that have both the time, will and focus to get great results for our nation!

Hopefully I can again in the future, take on the great responsibility again and make up for this bad season.

@agtxla. Thanks, and you better do, because well... good luck!  8)

Zatarra

• Zatarra - division 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2019, 12:22:09 AM »
For those with norwegian flat-cobble racers, my apologies!  :-\

As earlier stated, there has been and is a lot going on due to personal matters IRL, and due to that I simply forgot to make the election for the last race.

For that reason, I have of course no intention for running for next season, and I will not run again until I have sorted it out, because Norway deserves a NT-coach that have both the time, will and focus to get great results for our nation!

Hopefully I can again in the future, take on the great responsibility again and make up for this bad season.

@agtxla. Thanks, and you better do, because well... good luck!  8)

Yeah, kind of disappointed in here, given the fact that Svendsen should've had a chance on a medal.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your RL-problems. I hope you've sorted them out soon enough!

agtxla

• Global Moderator
  • TeamEuroscalt
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2019, 09:40:56 PM »
NORWAY SEASON 6

VERY GOOD NEWS for the last NT coach:

I don't know how it's possible, but Ketil Fossum won the individual classification of season 5 even if all the cyclists had the same points !!!

kirin

• azerite
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2019, 11:01:35 PM »
NORWAY SEASON 6

VERY GOOD NEWS for the last NT coach:

I don't know how it's possible, but Ketil Fossum won the individual classification of season 5 even if all the cyclists had the same points !!!

Oska said in case of tie the one with the most international appearances wins

thorboassonarvesen

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2019, 11:13:37 PM »
Viva Norway!!!! Try it again this season!!!