Author Topic: Waiting  (Read 1826 times)

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Waiting
« on: March 11, 2019, 10:17:24 PM »
During this weekend I tried change our domain to the new server provider. Today they give me a code to change it. Now I paid in new hosting and they said me that usually in 5-7 days if past domain provider don't give me more problems I can have cyclingforfun.org in new host.
After they have to change me managercycling files to the new server and I have to update database.
When all is ok, I open the game to all teams to make their teams. I will try to send mail to past users and I wish all you help me promote the game.
If all the change domain process is not completed in next week, maybe I have to put a new date to start the game, not on march 25th as I said before.

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
Re: Waiting
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 07:46:21 AM »
And until then you will keep the game at the current pace, with 1 stage at every 15 minutes ?

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 07:57:22 AM »
Yes, I thought about closing it, but taking advantage of the delay and these days that we have I will be seeing the aging of the runners. At the moment the transfer is made it will close immediately to erase data and start the final game soon.

EpoGlucK

• Peachy🐹melocotons -3h-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 12:28:01 PM »
I´m already waiting for the first sig in the real game, Once we see our ten 19 yo riders We will have to think very carefully what to train, who is goin to the transfer market, it will be very funny days the first ones :-* :-*

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 10:47:23 PM »
On the main page, left frame, it is said that Stage 1 is supposed to be on March 25th, but now the mail says it will start on Sunday 24th. One of them is wrong :)

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 11:39:13 PM »
Sorry, monday at 5.00 , night from sunday to monday