Author Topic: Season 8  (Read 973 times)

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
Season 8
« on: March 31, 2020, 07:27:13 PM »
We are underway in the Tour de Suisse and so far its going well for my team. Verbeek got his 7th podium of the season and Moresi is still doing well in the GV. Lets see if he can hold on. Tomorrow will be a difficult stage for him.

Unfortunately i lost the battle of the hills against Peachy with 2-0, well in the challenges it was 1-1 but really it was 2-0 for him:
20º Daniil Struckov(TeamRHB) vs Pavlo Meda(°Peachy°Melocotons) 1º   Pavlo Meda(°Peachy°Melocotons)   60   8
2º Arno Verbeek(TeamRHB) vs Holger Wirth(°Peachy°Melocotons) 19º   Arno Verbeek(TeamRHB)   60   8

But at least i have a domestique that can be there in s4. So thats good.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 07:34:31 PM by Sjiz »

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
Re: Season 8
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 10:05:52 PM »
°Peachy°Melocotons is doing great this season. Let's see if someone makes peach jam of his rider in the next stage.  :P
The picture of his "Dutch Peachy Blaak" versus my "Russian Bear Basov" looks promising. ( ok, ok, ok, the favorite roles looks less promising^^)

VERSUS   
ACCEPTED CHALLENGES FOR THE NEXT RACE
2nd fav. Ronald Blaak(°Peachy°Melocotons) VS 4th fav. Daniel Basov(SPORTLIFE)

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 10:27:03 PM »
For me the next battle will be with Ricardo:
0º Dino Moresi(TeamRHB) vs Alessandro Figueras(CaptainOrange) 0º   ()   61   8
0º Jose Mota(TeamRHB) vs Sergio Ros(CaptainOrange) 0º   ()   61   8

Lets see how this double will go :p

EpoGlucK

• Peachy🐹melocotons -3h-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 11:35:05 PM »
I was  lucky in the hills stage :).

About the russian bear, I already put the tactic, in last mount stage I forgot to press the important button "save tactics", so I used the fantastic 2-2-2-2-2.

Good luck both!!!

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 07:53:11 AM »
I was  lucky in the hills stage :).

You had the better domestique and leader. So, im not surprises you won when we both had the leader + domestique in s4. But you got lucky with the big attack icon, but i dont think that mattered much.

This morning it was 1-1 against ricardo. Unfortunately Moresi lost 15 seconds and is now 8th in the GC. Tonight will be the decision. I am aiming for the 4th place: only 16 seconds ahead :D

EpoGlucK

• Peachy🐹melocotons -3h-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 08:47:22 AM »
°Peachy°Melocotons is doing great this season. Let's see if someone makes peach jam of his rider in the next stage.  :P
The picture of his "Dutch Peachy Blaak" versus my "Russian Bear Basov" looks promising. ( ok, ok, ok, the favorite roles looks less promising^^)

VERSUS   
ACCEPTED CHALLENGES FOR THE NEXT RACE
2nd fav. Ronald Blaak(°Peachy°Melocotons) VS 4th fav. Daniel Basov(SPORTLIFE)

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 12:13:21 PM »
stage 4 Tour de Suisse :
Great stage to the Grimselpass, and thanks to helper Miorlin an excellent result ; stage victory for Basov !

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 01:38:20 PM »
Season 8 : BATTLES IN THE MOUNTAINS

In the last tours of this season it seems that the climbers of TeamEuroscalt are the most fierce competition in the mountains.
Although, not according to the favourites lists of the mountain stages, but often the same counts for my climbers.
Ares is doing great in the mountains too, with so far 3 mountain stage victories.

In this stage 4 Tour de Suisse only Basov(4th fav) and Rossland(5th fav) finished on 0:00"
In stage 2 both our teams had no favourites, but Rossland won the sprint of a leading group of 5 cyclists on 0:00"
Among them Palmer(HTC,2nd) and my teamcaptain Miorlin (3rd) who had not a good tactic because his helpers were not good.
And because I decided that Basov had to ride in a free role, he finished as 6th on 0:15"

Also in the Dauphiné it was a battle between SPORTLIFE and TeamEuroscalt ;
stage 4 ; Barbot won, Adorján 2nd on 0:00", the other rivals finished later.
stage 3 ; Palmer(HTC) won, Adorján 2nd on 0:00", and 2 climbers on 0:09", Martinussen(Flyvende,3rd) and Barbot(4th).
But I'm happy with these 2nd places of not-favorite Adorján, who has just a silver climb icon (although his helper has gold).

In the Giro d'Italia again Agtxla proved to be a hard to beat CFF manager :
stage 8 ; Zinikov won, Adorján 2nd on 0:00",
and only Ros(C.Orange,3rd on 0:08") and Giro-victor Lorenzetto(Marcatone,4th on 0:16") were not far behind.
stage 1 ; solo victory of Crouzel, this time no real competition of TeamEuroscalt, his climber Picazo finished as 4th on 0:39"
Behind Morris(Aurora,2nd on 0:08") and Bing(Ares,3rd on 0:20").

In Romandie ;
stage 3 ; solo victory of Zinikov, Miorlin 2nd on 0:21" and Kühne(C-Crushers) 3rd on 0:43"
stage 1 ; solo victory of Zinikov and 4 cyclists on 0:46" No SPORTLIFE climbers, because not really suited and the tactics were bad.

The climb stages in Catalunya were a different story ;
stage 5 ; victory of Bing(Ares) and Montero(Plopsala) 2nd on 0:00",
behind them 3 cyclists on 0:11", 3rd Blaak(Peachy), 4th Basov and 5th Ulvestad(Flyvende).
Rossland(EuroScalt) enjoined the scenery and finished as 17th on 0:55"
stage 4 ; more a flatclimb but I will count this stage too as a real climb stage,
Vandborg(Ares) won the sprint á deux on top of the Vallter2000 from Niklitschek(Rekutxut).
Basov 23rd and Rossland 30th. Well, at least I won the battle between SPORTLIFE and TeamEuroscalt, so this stage is worth to mention. :)

Tirreno ;
stage 5 ; the podium on 0:00" = 1st Bing (Ares), 2nd Ulvestad (Flyvende) and 3rd Kühne (C-Crushers).
Calero (EuroScalt) finished as 6th, and Basov finished as 9th in a free role.

Paris-Nice ;
stage 3 ; stage victor Kühne (C-Crushers) and 2nd Martinussen (Flyvende) both on 0:00" The 3rd place was for Palmer (HTC) on 0:06"
Rossland 8th and Basov 14th in a free role.

After reading this text, the question is : Who will be the king of the mountains in the Tour de France ?
Good luck everyone !^^
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 02:04:24 PM by Vos »

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2020, 06:26:59 AM »
A nice result from Cloux who finished top 5 in the Clasika. He wasnt close to being a favourite and a 5th place is just ok then.

Tonight we will start the Binckbank tour. Verbeek and Nyland will have to provider succes for my team.

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2020, 08:09:45 AM »
Thats the end of a long season for Verbeek. His 9th podium and 15th top 10 result of the season. 5 top 10 results were in the classics. Overall a very nice season. Unfortunately he will just miss out on the bronze bike as Pierre will pass him this Binckbank tour.

Tonight Nyland can do his best :)

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2020, 06:54:33 PM »
It was a long season and on i would have signed for at the start. Finished in 12th position in the league, Verbeek 5th, a total of 12 podiums of which 3 vistories and one in a classic. A little bad taste remains for missing out on the Dutch championship but in the end Ricardo was better (this season :D) and the bronze bike was always going to be difficult but i got close. So a little sad about that one too.

Still a good season and looking forward to the next.