Author Topic: Achievements  (Read 621 times)

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing (1a)
    • View Profile
Achievements
« on: October 27, 2018, 02:38:31 PM »
When looking in the Supporters section > Achievements, there are already a few managers with achievements. When you click on the number in the column the most right of the screen, it shows which teams have accomplished the achievement. They link to other teams though.

For instance, the 'Top 5' achievement seems to be accomplished by 3 teams, turu, OskaTeam and peto. All achievements are dated on dates before the beta went online, perhaps this was a beta-beta with only a few teams of Oska himself? Anyway, when you click on turu, it will lead to OskaTeam (ID is 1), OskaTeam links to Drulo (ID =2) and peto links to mortovia (ID = 3). Maybe it has something to do with the ID-numbers of the teams, and it just needs a simple reset?

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Achievements
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 10:40:19 PM »
When looking in the Supporters section > Achievements, there are already a few managers with achievements. When you click on the number in the column the most right of the screen, it shows which teams have accomplished the achievement. They link to other teams though.

For instance, the 'Top 5' achievement seems to be accomplished by 3 teams, turu, OskaTeam and peto. All achievements are dated on dates before the beta went online, perhaps this was a beta-beta with only a few teams of Oska himself? Anyway, when you click on turu, it will lead to OskaTeam (ID is 1), OskaTeam links to Drulo (ID =2) and peto links to mortovia (ID = 3). Maybe it has something to do with the ID-numbers of the teams, and it just needs a simple reset?

They are my teams in my own beta, I didn't delete database.