English Cff Forum > General Forum

In Search Of

(1/19) > >>

Tourmalet:
If you want to sell a cyclist with a profile of mountain or big stages, contact me.

I can pay into 1-2 milion.

Tourmalet

Ricard:
I am looking for GOOD riders with "low" downhill (GCs, climbers, hills). Private message to the forum or to the game to the Astanadena team. If you have doubts about your rider fits the description or not, send it to me as well.

Ricard:

--- Quote from: Ricard on May 10, 2019, 02:12:56 AM ---I am looking for GOOD riders with "low" downhill (GCs, climbers, hills). Private message to the forum or to the game to the Astanadena team. If you have doubts about your rider fits the description or not, send it to me as well.

--- End quote ---

Keep searching...

Sjiz:
So, im looking for a climber with a good sprint stat. Message me :)

Ciclokiller:
Hi all, I'm looking for:

1. Cobble-hiller with stamina and aggressiveness over 60. Either cobbles or hills over 90, the other one over 70.
2. Hills 90+ and 65+ in aggressiveness, downhills and stamina.  Flat and technique over 50.
3. 90+ climbing, 50 flat, 60 downhill, 60 stamina. Either time trial or hills over 70, the other one over 60.

If you have this kind of players, send a private message to Ciclokillers (with price). Maximum price 5 millions for rides 1 and 2, and 10 milliones for player 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version