Author Topic: CFF Rivalries  (Read 1715 times)

Aurora Australis

• Australian born, Australian crazed
    • View Profile
Re: CFF Rivalries
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2019, 10:21:08 AM »
results stage 1 Dauphiné ( div.1A ) :
1   Ben Mitchum      24   Aurora_Australis   0: 00"   
2   Richard Levin      24   Aurora_Australis   0: 07"   
3   Paul Clickett      23   Aurora_Australis   0: 07"   

Better as your rivals at this moment, AA, congratulations with this great podium !  8)
Thx.  I was slightly surprised, given my TTers were at 93 health, but I guess the other TTers weren't at max health either.  The good news is that I've put all of the other TT strong teams into the red zone.  Chesspower should be able to get out of it (but he'll have to work a little harder), btw without TeaMetal looking like even attempting to get back to Div1 Damafe's team becomes my new rival; but Facha_Bartolo is in big trouble, along with KunTeam & CC_Porco_Jones.

The better news is that my TTers are doing this at 96 TT skill, and they begin their TT maxing next season.  Hopefully I can pick up a few 19 year olds at the same time.

horace_vr

• Global Moderator
  • TeaMetal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2019, 01:17:54 PM »
Nice! Congratulations!
I hope we can meet in Division 1 after the next season!

Aurora Australis

• Australian born, Australian crazed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2020, 02:56:53 AM »
Revisiting this thread, and all of my rival teams are long in Div2 or somewhere & no longer rivals.  I can't really say that there's any real alternatives.  Peachy does have McDermot, which as a cyclist is an equal competitor to my top cyclists, but it's only one TTer.  This makes ChronoTony the closest competitor I have, sure my top TTers are a quarter step ahead if I pay attention, but he's got better cyclists in other areas.
However for next season it's all about beating Vos, I want back.

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2020, 07:21:44 AM »
However for next season it's all about beating Vos, I want back.
You already have 1 of those, and after this season I have just 9 of those, so it seems to me fair that my team wins again next season. :P  ;)

Without kidding ; for sure possible that your team will be the Australian champion in season 11, it is a suited calendar for your team.
And it is a bad season calendar for my current team.
But the situation can change, I can buy a few good cyclists so it will be harder for your team to be the new Australian champion.
It can also change in a positive way for you, because I hope to be lucky with recruiting and start a mini youth team aside next season.

And maybe $Tourmalet can be a rival too when he improves his team, or another (next season-) 1A team that emigrates to Australia.
I have 2 WC cards "change nation", but my team will stay in Australia next season.
Well, whatever happens, already good luck with trying to be the new Australian champion next season, AA.  :-*