Author Topic: CFF database for Pro Cycling Manager  (Read 2539 times)

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
CFF database for Pro Cycling Manager
« on: July 25, 2020, 01:27:26 PM »
Hi all, Flandria and I are creating a database for PCM with CFF riders. We have set an algorithm in excel that translate CFF skills into PCM skills. We want to make a large database, with numbers of cyclists and teams similar to the ones in the real game (18 first teams in 1st division last season will be into UCI Pro Tour Division). So anyone who wants their team to be in the database should send us the riders they want to be in their team. Either a PM in forum, chat or game is OK. We will release the database once is completed.

Any suggestions are welcome.

The database is ready! Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V4jO8ytN_dN5j-e6Mvgr5_K_6pzAUpIm/view?usp=sharing

The database is based on Pro Cycling Manager 2019. I have added some instructions, but basically, as it is based on the PCM daily updates, you have to download and install the 4 PCM daily official updates. Then just copy the 2 folders that I made into the correct directories. I hope it works for everyone. Let me know if you have any issues.

Update 18-08-20: "year of contract end" updated, since all of them were 1 year less than expected.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:30:12 PM by ophiuko »

Aurora Australis

• Australian born, Australian crazed
    • View Profile
Re: CFF database for Pro Cycling Manager
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 02:54:49 PM »
If you get up to 15-16-17 teams, I'll add my team for the database.

EpoGlucK

• Peachy🐹melocotons -3h-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 08:10:09 PM »
21 already ^^

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 09:50:25 PM »
I assume you have my riders already? Since most are on the transferlist ;)

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 11:23:47 PM »
Yes, already 21 teams completed, 402 riders. The ones from the 18 first teams that I didn't have, I just made them up based on the medals and DT positions. For the rest of the teams, they will only have the riders that were published somewhere (or Spanish ones). The teams that have unknown riders and ended last season below position 18th in 1st division, won't be in the database.

So if anyone wants their team on the database, or wants their riders to be accurate (like Verbeek, Sjiz), but don't want to show their CFF skills, let me know and I'll send you the excel file to convert them and then you can send me back just the converted PCM skills to include in the database.

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing (1a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 02:06:56 PM »
I already sent most of my cyclists' stats, but if you need more, feel free to ask or send me the file.

Fun project, keep up the good work.

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 03:07:31 PM »
After this i may need to startt up PCM again :p

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 03:29:57 PM »
Great project !!! I don't have any good cyclist  :'(

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 01:01:55 AM »
Hi everyone! Thanks to those who sent me their riders for the database. We are done with the riders names and skills. There are 1459 riders and 71 teams. We have pulled together some continental teams that were very short in riders, so those names are like a mixed sponsor (e.g. Marcatone Due - Wizards).

Next thing to do is to fill the columns for nationality (and region, for those countries which the game requires a specific region), salary (to determine popularity in the game), and weather bonuses. We'd like to ask for some help with this columns, as it will be time-consuming. We would really appreciate if someone could help filling these columns. Basically, I would give you an excel sheet with a number of riders of your choice, and the only thing to do is to look for the rider in CFF and fill the nationality (and region if required), salary and weather bonus.

Let me know if you want to help, it will make it quicker to complete the list!  :D

EpoGlucK

• Peachy🐹melocotons -3h-
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2020, 08:54:58 AM »
Hi everyone! Thanks to those who sent me their riders for the database. We are done with the riders names and skills. There are 1459 riders and 71 teams. We have pulled together some continental teams that were very short in riders, so those names are like a mixed sponsor (e.g. Marcatone Due - Wizards).

Next thing to do is to fill the columns for nationality (and region, for those countries which the game requires a specific region), salary (to determine popularity in the game), and weather bonuses. We'd like to ask for some help with this columns, as it will be time-consuming. We would really appreciate if someone could help filling these columns. Basically, I would give you an excel sheet with a number of riders of your choice, and the only thing to do is to look for the rider in CFF and fill the nationality (and region if required), salary and weather bonus.

Let me know if you want to help, it will make it quicker to complete the list!  :D

Send me a list of them!!

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 09:51:27 AM »
Send me my team and ill make something up :p

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing (1a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2020, 11:04:46 AM »
Send me my team and ill make something up :p

+1

Aurora Australis

• Australian born, Australian crazed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2020, 11:27:36 AM »
I can do my team (as it'd be easy for me to do).

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 12:25:42 AM »
Sorry Sjiz and WIC, by the time I read this, your teams were already completed. Thanks Aurora for your help!

500 riders completed. Still 2/3 to go.

ophiuko

• OphiukoCT - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 12:21:52 PM »
Transferring data to the PCM editor. If there are no problems, the DB should be ready for the first test during this week.