Author Topic: Cff - Cup  (Read 989 times)

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cff - Cup
« on: May 12, 2019, 10:16:19 PM »
1st round and defeat against a "packet" team as UDVillel  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats to all survivors !!!

josewi

• Vivoteam
    • View Profile
Re: Cff - Cup
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 10:53:59 PM »
I made my way to the next round!! gicasoft threw away the Cup, he put just two riders  ;D ;D

Sjiz

• TeamRHB - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 11:09:20 PM »
A new season and already half of the teams are out of the cup. I was lucky to have survived againat Codex in a flat sprint.

Next round a Hills print against puncheurs. The way it stands now i think i should win. But much can happen.

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 11:27:31 PM »
The big favorite to win the CFF Cup of season 10 is eliminated in the first round.
For the maybe 1 person who did not know who the big favorite was, of course that is every season ; SPORTLIFE  ;)

In a cobblehills race it went perfect in s4, my teamcaptain and helper together with the isolated opponent.
But despite the extra bonus in s5 the race was lost in a sprint-á-deux on 0:00"

Too bad, I really hoped for a revanche of previous season, where the CFF Cup final was lost.
Round 1 CFF Cup sucked, Australia NT sucked, a bad start of this season. It must be the notorious and mythical rainbow jersey curse. ;D

xabi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 11:56:04 PM »
The big favorite to win the CFF Cup of season 10 is eliminated in the first round.
For the maybe 1 person who did not know who the big favorite was, of course that is every season ; SPORTLIFE  ;)

In a cobblehills race it went perfect in s4, my teamcaptain and helper together with the isolated opponent.
But despite the extra bonus in s5 the race was lost in a sprint-á-deux on 0:00"

Too bad, I really hoped for a revanche of previous season, where the CFF Cup final was lost.
Round 1 CFF Cup sucked, Australia NT sucked, a bad start of this season. It must be the notorious and mythical rainbow jersey curse. ;D

It was a nice race Vos, but only 1 favourite could survive :)

When I saw Romney's skills I knew It was going to be a very tied race, as it is almost identical to Ned Williams. I tried to save energy with tactic 22224 and I was lucky at the end.

Second time I qualify to the second round. Let's see how far I can get!

Vos

• SPORTLIFE ( 1A )
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 12:31:19 AM »
Congratulations Xabi, very good race and a well deserved victory. 8)

In hinside I should have made Romney the teamcaptain and attack hard in his strenght, the hill sections.
But my other cobblehills rider might had a better GV for this race and probably also a better finish than Romney.
Romney likes a cobblehills race with a pure hills section as finish more. Most likely Williams would not have a chance then.
This was a good suited race for Williams ; he could follow in the hills with just 2 EP and could win without the important extra bonus.

And now you beat the top favorite, you have to win the CFF Cup, Xabi. So I can say to everyone that I lost to the CFF Cup winner. ;)
Good luck in round 2 !