www.cyclingforfun.org

English Cff Forum => General Forum => Topic started by: Franky on January 26, 2021, 10:55:54 AM

Title: I try to make PCM style jerseys for you
Post by: Franky on January 26, 2021, 10:55:54 AM
I think the title is pretty descriptive haha. I've been modifying jerseys made by other people (basically from the french forum legrouppetto) for my PCM games, and recently I made one for my team (with so so results), now I've made another one a bit more decent, and I've taken the liberty of making some for the people I use to talk more with.

So, if you want me to make one for you, I can try, if you give me some guidelines, logos, or something that you want the jersey to have.

I leave as a sample the ones I've been doing:

(https://i.imgur.com/gxJOVqb.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/wYmDP7Z.png?2)(https://i.imgur.com/B9NOU5A.png?1)
(https://i.imgur.com/sMw3pIg.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/EXLgwMA.png?2)(https://i.imgur.com/BcsrOCU.png?2)
(https://i.imgur.com/81El0PQ.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/g7DXR7o.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/b1Aa0zL.png?2)
(https://i.imgur.com/aB6aI4T.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/umngLzu.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/l44l0Be.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/wd8UiFX.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/Xbt9LEA.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/F93epgV.png?1)
(https://i.imgur.com/8xYTqGU.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/8Ew42CC.png?1)(https://i.imgur.com/MyGNcaY.png?1)
Title: Re: I try to make PCM style jerseys for you
Post by: Vos on January 26, 2021, 04:54:13 PM
Everyone can now admire the new supercool, amazing SPORTLIFE shirt in the 1A ranking. Designed by Franky, muchas gracias !  8)

(https://i.imgur.com/b1Aa0zL.png?1)
Title: Re: I try to make PCM style jerseys for you
Post by: Combuijs on January 26, 2021, 05:46:19 PM
Supercool indeed!
Title: Re: I try to make PCM style jerseys for you
Post by: Plopsala on February 06, 2021, 11:35:22 PM
Heel knap inderdaad 😃, complimenten
Title: Re: I try to make PCM style jerseys for you
Post by: Plopsala on February 06, 2021, 11:52:19 PM
Would it be possible to make a shirt for me as well please?
Title: Re: I try to make PCM style jerseys for you
Post by: Franky on February 07, 2021, 10:49:34 AM
Would it be possible to make a shirt for me as well please?

If you tell me more or less what you want...I'll put you in the list